EVC currently supports many DoD organizations, providing Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) with on- and off-site professionals. The expertise of our team helps to ensure the successful implementation of our customers’ programs. EVC brings experienced, high-caliber individuals at reasonable rates.
Our individuals specialize in:
- Program and project management
- Systems safety (certified safety professionals)
- Research and analysis
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Non-lethal weapons
- Nuclear security and force protection
- Software development
- Data warehousing IT strategy
- Acquisition management and logistics
- Facilitation, training, and workforce development
- Administrative support
- Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS)
Our customers include:
- Headquarters US Air Force Materiel Command (HQ AFMC)
- US Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC)
- US Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC)
- US Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM)
- US Navy Center for Personal and Professional Development (Navy CPPD)
EVC also has many commercial clients in health systems, health research, lean six sigma, and other service-related industries. For additional information on EVC’s Consulting, Professional, and Production Services.
The EVC team supports numerous Government and industry clients, helping to achieve their missions via effective and viable technology solutions and services. EVC is an experienced prime contractor and systems developer/integrator for the U.S. Federal Government. EVC’s Production group is accredited to the SAE AS 9100C:2009 Standard.
- DUNS Number: 065104155
- CAGE Code: 3RWH7
- Primary NAICS Code: 334511
To learn how EVC has helped various Department of Defense and other government agencies, contact us today.