EVC’s Aviation Safety team can help improve your organization’s safety culture to recognize and reduce hazards, and learn from mishaps
Our progressive, solutions-oriented team is dedicated to protecting assets (people, property, and equipment). We provide innovative and dynamic professional service solutions to our clients with a focus on safety policy, safety risk management, safety assurance, and safety promotion. Our clients receive comprehensive aviation safety solutions compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. Like you, we are committed to reducing accidents and protecting your most valuable resource . . . your personnel.
EVC Aviation Safety Team members have instructed hundreds of students through an Army Investigation and Analysis Course (AIAC) to attain the knowledge and skills necessary to complete an accident investigation to Army standards. This five-day, Army National Guard course covered regulatory requirements, board organization, the investigation process, medical and legal aspects, photography, data collection, witness interviewing, human factors, data analysis, and report assembly.
- EVC’s Aviation Safety team members logged nearly 30,000 accident/incident-free flight hours in a variety of fixed-wing and rotary-wing platforms.
- Our team members have held key civil and military aviation safety leadership positions (i.e., Director of Safety for an FAA Part 121 operation, Director of HSE for Part 135 operation, Director of EHS for governmental organization of more than 10,000 employees, and U.S. Army division-level safety officer).
- Our highly skilled team of safety professionals are coaching, teaching, and mentoring clients, using practical and proven techniques on how to improve safety system performance and safety culture within their organizations.
- The EVC Aviation Team has a breadth of experience evaluating aviation activities for compliance with industry, federal, and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards for both ground support and aviation operations.
- Our team is extremely capable of providing comprehensive aviation solutions to DoD and non-military aviation activities focused on: hazard identification, risk management, and process improvement for Part 121, Part 135, and other activities.
- The EVC Aviation Safety team’s ultimate goal is to assist organizations with developing a system framework that focuses on preventing future accidents / incidents. To meet this goal and help pilots avoid repeating mistakes, we conduct accident / incident investigations for military organizations, for Part 121 and Part 135 operations, and for private industry.