Improving your organization’s safety culture to recognize and reduce hazards, and learn from mishaps
Our progressive, solutions-oriented team is dedicated to protecting assets (people, property, and equipment). We provide innovative and dynamic professional service solutions. Our focus is on safety policy, safety risk management, safety assurance, and safety promotion. We deliver comprehensive aviation safety solutions compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. Like you, we are committed to reducing accidents and protecting your most valuable resource . . . your personnel.
The EVC Aviation Safety Team has instructed hundreds of students. Through an Army Investigation and Analysis Course (AIAC), we teach students the knowledge and skills necessary to complete an accident investigation to Army standards. This five-day, Army National Guard course covers regulatory requirements, board organization, the investigation process, medical and legal aspects, photography, data collection, witness interviewing, human factors, data analysis, and report assembly.
- Nearly 30,000 accident/incident-free flight hours logged in a variety of fixed-wing and rotary-wing platforms.
- Our team members have held key civil and military aviation safety leadership positions (i.e., Director of Safety for an FAA Part 121 operation, Director of HSE for Part 135 operation, Director of EHS for governmental organization of more than 10,000 employees, and U.S. Army division-level safety officer).
- A highly-skilled team of safety professionals. Expertise includes coaching, teaching, and mentoring clients, using practical and proven techniques on how to improve safety system performance and safety culture within their organizations.
- Extensive experience evaluating aviation activities for compliance with industry, federal, and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards for both ground support and aviation operations.
- Providing comprehensive aviation solutions to DoD and non-military aviation activities focused on: hazard identification, risk management, and process improvement for Part 121, Part 135, and other activities.
- The EVC Aviation Safety team’s ultimate goal is assisting organizations with developing a system framework focusing on preventing future accidents / incidents. To meet this goal and help pilots avoid repeating mistakes, we conduct accident / incident investigations for military organizations, for Part 121 and Part 135 operations, and for private industry.