Safety Management Systems
Helping establish, operate, and maintain Safety Management Systems to control hazards, risks, and costs across your enterprise
Enterprise Ventures Corporation’s (EVC’s) Environmental, Safety, & Occupational Health experts analyze, organize, and address the daily challenges you face in executing a safety program. Our safety experts have provided assistance to more than 300 industrial, medical, transportation, and office sites worldwide towards their completion of a safety management system (SMS). We do this through an integrated framework and comprehensive approach to DoD safety and occupational health systems management primarily focused on improving safety program performance.
If you’re learning about, pursuing, or maintaining the benefits of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) Star recognition, American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z-10 certification, or Occupational Health & Safety Advisory Services (OHSAS) 18001/ISO 45001 certification, we can help.
EVC’s experts, including Certified Safety Professionals and Certified Industrial Hygienists, assist federal, public, and industry worksites with SMS implementation, interpretation, tailoring, and continuous improvement. Many have elected to pursue VPP Star recognition, OSHA’s highest designation for outstanding workplaces with comprehensive and successful safety and health management performance.
- Long-term clients
- Client surveys and testimonials
- Government contract CPARS
- EVC helps organizations implement a variety of SMS approaches that include OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP), ANSI Z-10, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) SMS to prevent accidents and illnesses and sustain safety in the workplace.
- Our safety experts conduct assessments and provide a gap analysis and action plan tailored to the client’s needs to reduce injuries/illnesses, improve work environments, and drive productivity.
- EVC provides web-based implementation and project management tools designed to aid in implementation and capture metrics and annual program criteria.
- EVC assists with developing (SOH) policy documents, training, and communication plans to facilitate SMS implementation and improve worker awareness of workplace hazards.