Carriage, Stream, Tow, and Recovery System (CSTRS)
Providing an organic airborne mine countermeasure capability from an H-60 helicopter
The Carriage, Stream, Tow, and Recovery System (CSTRS) is a launch and handling system that was designed to support the U.S. Navy’s requirement to provide an organic airborne mine countermeasure capability from an H-60 helicopter. CSTRS enables rapid response to mine threats, providing an extra measure of safety for crew and ships during shallow water missions. In addition, the CSTRS design is modular and is capable of supporting the deployment requirements of both towed and non-towed mine countermeasure sensors as well as the release of unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs) that provide a wide range of mission capabilities.
Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC) is the OEM of CSTRS—our team is responsible for all equipment manufacturing, testing, and sustainment. We can provide a full complement of product lifecycle management activities, including pre-production manufacturing engineering, production services, and sustainment activities that encompass repair, sparing, and training. We execute this work in accordance with the AS9100 standard.
UUV Prototype Launch Kit
EVC Production Services Capabilities
- Full scale manufacturing, assembly, and testing of highly-specialized and complex systems, as well as smaller fabricated parts and tools, for government and commercial customers
- Full complement of product lifecycle management activities, including pre-production manufacturing engineering, production services, and sustainment activities that encompass repair, sparing, and training
- Assembly of complex riveted structures
- Production of electronics assembly, integration, and testing
- Fabrication of custom, task-specific tools
- Manufacturing and industrial engineering
- Specialization in prototyping and low rate initial production (LRIP)
- 20,000+ square feet of manufacturing, assembly, test support, and secure inventory floor space, with up to 200,000 square feet available
Why Use EVC Production?
- Access to EVC’s diverse consulting services, such as: Quality, Safety and Occupational Health, Strategic Planning and Process Improvement, and IT Software Support
- A robust, qualified supply chain
- Our culture of quality, continuous improvement, and operating excellence
- Proven best business practices
- Detailed focus on all aspects of production, manufacturing, and repair; we meet and exceed industry standards and customer expectations
- FAA licensed maintenance technicians capable of expert aviation systems fault analysis, testing, and repair
- Certified to the AS9100 standard (includes all ISO 9001 quality management system [QMS] requirements)
- Track record of 100% on-time delivery