Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC) Core Competencies include our commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-competitive professional services, business consulting, and production solutions for government, private industry, and the public. Our professional diversity is comprised of a multidisciplinary workforce—dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Prototyping; Light Manufacturing & Product Development
- Survivability Technologies; Signature Management Coatings; Water Recycling & Purification
Technology Transition & Commercialization
EVC uses a Lean Transition methodology to evaluate, monetize, and transfer advanced technologies designed and created by others to the marketplace.
Our approach reduces risks associated with product development, scale up, and commercialization.
Cybersecurity: AGIS – Advanced Guard for Information Security
- A secure, bi-directional file transfer system with sophisticated cleaning and filtering capabilities that inspects and cleans high-risk, common-use files by removing malicious, hidden, and inappropriate content while preserving the original file format
- Serves as a cyber-guard to facilitate the exchange of files across networks
- Listed on NCDSMO Baseline
- Trusted, low-cost survivability technologies and signature management solutions—from the initial coatings formulation to specialized applications and process integration.
- H-60 Bridge Tool Deluxe Kit – Contains specially-designed tools for removal and installation of forward and aft bridge assemblies on H-60 aircraft
- Quick Skive Removal Tools – Specially-engineered, nonmetallic tooling for use on steel, aluminum, fiberglass, composites, glass and other delicate surfaces and have multiple applications for aviation and industry
- Incremental Sampling Tool Kit – Contains everything for incremental soil sampling consistent with U.S. EPA Method 8330B guidanc
Name: CTC Enterprise Ventures Corporation
DUNS: Johnstown: 065104155, Huntsville: 081269948
CAGE: Johnstown: 3RWH7, Huntsville: 84GH7
Secondary: 211130, 325510, 332510, 332710, 332721, 332999, 333514, 333515, 334290, 334511, 334519, 335999, 336120, 336211, 336212, 336214, 336419, 336992, 336999, 511210, 518210, 541330, 541420, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541620, 541715, 541990, 561320
Small Business Status: Although generally considered to be a large business, EVC qualifies as a small business under certain NAICS codes.
Quality Management System: AS9100:2016 & ISO9001:2015 Certified
Contracts: GSA Professional Services Schedule
Contracts with Partners: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, AECOM, General Dynamics, TechTrend, Lockheed Martin, Lukos/VATC Joint Venture, CACI, Leidos, numerous small businesses