Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC) leverages the engineering design and development capabilities of our partners and our parent company, Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), to fabricate products that enhance the safety and security posture for our clients. Using our robust supply chain, we manufacture, assemble, and test to customer drawings and specifications. Most importantly, we provide our customers remarkable value in meeting production needs! Our multidisciplinary workforce is dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction.
- CSTRS is a launch and handling system designed to support the U.S. Navy’s requirement to provide an organic airborne mine countermeasure capability from an MH-60S helicopter and the littoral combat ship (LCS).
- EVC is responsible for all CSTRS equipment manufacturing, testing, and delivery to the U.S. Navy. We execute this work in accordance with our AS9100 production processes.
- Additionally, EVC is the sole provider of CSTRS spare parts and contractor repair services for the comprehensive CSTRS mission kit.
- EVC has developed and manufactures specialty CARC topcoat systems qualified to MIL-DTL-64159C, Specification for Camouflage Coating, Water Dispersible Chemical Agent Resistant, specifically CARC-L (Low Solar Absorbing CARC) and CARC-E (TALON™ Coating System).
- EVC also develops custom specialty coatings and colors to meet customer needs, including CARC-based performance and non-performing coatings, flexible coatings, and tire coatings.
- AGIS is a secure, bi-directional file transfer system with sophisticated cleaning and filtering capabilities that inspects and cleans high-risk, common-use files by removing malicious, hidden, and inappropriate content while preserving the original file format.
- AGIS serves as a cyber-guard to facilitate the exchange of files across networks.
- AGIS is included on the National Cross Domain Strategy & Management Office (NCDSMO) Baseline list.
- H-60 Bridge Tool Deluxe Kit – Contains specially designed tools for removal and installation of forward and aft bridge assemblies on H-60 aircraft.
- Quick Skive Removal Tools – Specially engineered, nonmetallic tooling for
use on steel, aluminum, fiberglass, composites, glass, and other delicate surfaces with multiple applications for aviation and industry.
- Incremental Sampling Tool Kit – Contains everything needed for incremental soil sampling consistent with current U.S. EPA Method 8330B guidance. Our tool kit is solidly constructed of stainless steel. The soil sampling tool has a long handle design, enabling the collection of increments quickly and effortlessly from a variety of soil types.
Production Services Capabilities
EVC helps government, commercial businesses, and entrepreneur clients take their research, technologies, and products to market. We offer the following production services:
- Full-scale manufacturing, assembly, and testing of highly specialized and complex systems, as well as smaller fabricated parts and tools
- Full complement of product lifecycle management activities, including pre-production manufacturing engineering, production services, and sustainment activities that encompass repair, sparing, and training
- Assembly of complex riveted structures
- Production of electronics assembly, integration, and testing
- Fabrication of custom, task-specific tools
- Manufacturing and industrial engineering
- Specialization in prototyping and low-rate initial production (LRIP)
- 20,000+ square feet of manufacturing, assembly, test support, and
- secure inventory floor space, with up to 200,000 square feet available
Technology Transition & Commercialization
EVC uses a Lean Transition methodology to evaluate, monetize, and transfer advanced technologies designed and created by others to the marketplace.
Our approach reduces risks associated with product development, scale up, and commercialization.
Name: CTC Enterprise Ventures Corporation
DUNS: Johnstown: 065104155
Secondary: 211130, 325510, 332510, 332710, 332721, 332999, 333514, 333515, 334290, 334511, 334519, 335999, 336120, 336211, 336212, 336214, 336419, 336992, 336999, 511210, 518210, 541330, 541420, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541620, 541715, 541990, 561320
Small Business Status: Although generally considered to be a large business, EVC qualifies as a small business under certain NAICS codes.
Security: EVC’s facilities in Johnstown, PA meet DoD security requirements.
Quality Management System: Certified to the AS9100D:2016 (Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations).
Contracts: GSA Professional Services Schedule
Contracts with Partners: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, AECOM, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Lukos-VATC Joint Venture, CACI, Leidos, and numerous small businesses